Our team is dedicated to your pet’s health.
Anne Cooley, DVM
Horses: Blue, Godot and Nessie and Dogs: Moses and Broxi
- Undergraduate: Southern Methodist University, 1987-1991
- Veterinary School: Kansas State, School of Veterinary Medicine, 1995-1999
- Externship: Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Veterinary Referral Center of Colorado, Denver CO, 1999-2000
- Crosslake Veterinary Hospital, Crosslake MN, 1999-2011
- Aspen Animal Hospital, Aspen CO, 2011-present
- Valley Emergency Pet Care, Basalt CO 2011-2014
Dressage Training and competition, Skiing, Hiking, Bicycling, Running, Traveling.
Dr. Cristina Robinson DVM, Associate Doctor
Buddy (the happy dog), Mushroom (Siamese Mix), Kitty (the crazy black cat)
- Dottore in Medicina Veterinaria, Summa Cum Laude, University of Padova, Italy, 1997
- Master of Science, Ohio State University, 2007
- Diplomate in Large Animal Internal Medicine, 2008
- Associate Veterinarian, Amigo Animal Clinic, Grand Junction CO 2011 – 2017
- Preque Isle Animal Hospital, Preque Isle, ME 2008-2011
- Residency in Equine Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University 2004-2007
- Internship in Equine Orthopedics, Univ of Cambridge, UK 2000-2001
- Internship in Equine Medicine and Surgery, Chino Valley Equine Hospital 2001-2002
- Research Grant, JD Wheat Veterinary Orthopedic Laboratory, UC Davis, CA 1998
Skiing, hiking and being outdoors, family time.
Certified Veterinary Technician and Practice Assistant Manager
Lil Miss Sassy Squeakers – who enjoys sitting on the windowsill watching birds, being vacuumed and playing soccer with a golf ball up and down the hallway.
CMC Veterinary Technology
Golfing, hiking, ATV riding and camping.
Kathy is our Lead Technician. She is a specialist in venipuncture/phlebotomy and has a passionate love for feline’s! Kathy has been with our hospital since 1999! Kathy has been a Certified Veterinary Technician since 1999.
South Bend, Indiana
Mia and Pushkin
B.A. from Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH
13 years as Operations Manager at Aspen Youth Center & 3 years as Client Advocate – Advocate Safehouse
Hiking with her dog, Mia, and traveling.
Scout & Lola
Summit High School, Cosmetology & CMC for Certified Nurse Aid
Hairstylist, Nurse’s Aid & Customer Service
Paddleboarding, long walks with Scout & Lola, hiking, going to brunch with friends, loving all creatures big n small!