Our team is dedicated to your pet’s health.
Anne Cooley, DVM
Horses: Blue, Godot and Nessie and Dogs: Moses and Broxi
- Undergraduate: Southern Methodist University, 1987-1991
- Veterinary School: Kansas State, School of Veterinary Medicine, 1995-1999
- Externship: Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Veterinary Referral Center of Colorado, Denver CO, 1999-2000
- Crosslake Veterinary Hospital, Crosslake MN, 1999-2011
- Aspen Animal Hospital, Aspen CO, 2011-present
- Valley Emergency Pet Care, Basalt CO 2011-2014
Dressage Training and competition, Skiing, Hiking, Bicycling, Running, Traveling.
Dr. Cristina Robinson DVM, Associate Doctor
Buddy (the happy dog), Mushroom (Siamese Mix), Kitty (the crazy black cat)
- Dottore in Medicina Veterinaria, Summa Cum Laude, University of Padova, Italy, 1997
- Master of Science, Ohio State University, 2007
- Diplomate in Large Animal Internal Medicine, 2008
- Associate Veterinarian, Amigo Animal Clinic, Grand Junction CO 2011 – 2017
- Preque Isle Animal Hospital, Preque Isle, ME 2008-2011
- Residency in Equine Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University 2004-2007
- Internship in Equine Orthopedics, Univ of Cambridge, UK 2000-2001
- Internship in Equine Medicine and Surgery, Chino Valley Equine Hospital 2001-2002
- Research Grant, JD Wheat Veterinary Orthopedic Laboratory, UC Davis, CA 1998
Skiing, hiking and being outdoors, family time.
Dr. Scott Schwarting, DVM
Dog – Keen and Cat – Lyle
- Undergraduate Kansas State University 1992-1996
- Veterinary School – Kansas State University 1996-1999
- Abilene Animal Hospital 2010-2017
- Santa Cruz Animal Clinic 2009
- Livingston Veterinary Hospital 2008
- Missouri Valley Veterinary Clinic 1999-2008
Flyfishing, Golf, Aviation, Waterfowling, Crosswords, Skiing
Dr. Schwarting has a special interest in TPLO and orthopedic surgeries. Click here to read an article he has written about Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture/ Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO).
Our Certified Veterinary Technicians
Lil Miss Sassy Squeakers – who enjoys sitting on the windowsill watching birds, being vacuumed and playing soccer with a golf ball up and down the hallway.
CMC Veterinary Technology
Golfing, hiking, ATV riding and camping.
Kathy is our Lead Technician. She is a specialist in venipuncture/phlebotomy and has a passionate love for feline’s! Kathy has been with our hospital since 1999! Kathy has been a Certified Veterinary Technician since 1999.
Golden Retriever, Sofi, who lives with my parents.
Degrees – Associate of Arts – Mesabi Range College – Virginia, MN
Associate of Applied Science, Veterinary Technology – Argosy University – Eagan, MN
Pure Barre Instructor, shopping, traveling, spending as much time outdoors as I can.
Farmington, New Mexico
None currently, but my parent have 2 dogs (Roxy and Angel) and 2 Cats (Binx and Sven)
Bachelor of Animal Science and Industry and Pre-Veterinary Medicine with an Equine Certificate. Kansas State University 2017
Camping, Hiking, Pet Sitting and Riding.
Buddy & Charlie
Haverhill High School
Snowboarding, cross country skiing, hiking with dogs. Enjoying time with family & friends.
Client Services Representative
Winston & Frazier
University of Redlands, CA
Lacrosse, skiing, and camping.
Odin (English Cream Retriever), Bella (Boston Terrier), & Cliff (Retriever Mix)
Basalt High School
Soccer, playing with my dogs, & running
Bio coming soon
Bio coming soon
Lone Star College
Hiking, fishing, playing guitar, going on road trips, river floating