Our team is dedicated to your pet’s health.
Anne Cooley, DVM
Horses: Blue, Godot and Nessie and Dogs: Moses and Broxi
- Undergraduate: Southern Methodist University, 1987-1991
- Veterinary School: Kansas State, School of Veterinary Medicine, 1995-1999
- Externship: Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Veterinary Referral Center of Colorado, Denver CO, 1999-2000
- Crosslake Veterinary Hospital, Crosslake MN, 1999-2011
- Aspen Animal Hospital, Aspen CO, 2011-present
- Valley Emergency Pet Care, Basalt CO 2011-2014
Dressage Training and competition, Skiing, Hiking, Bicycling, Running, Traveling.
Dr. Cristina Robinson, DVM
Associate Doctor, DACVIM, MSc
Buddy (the happy dog), Mushroom (Siamese Mix), Kitty (the crazy black cat)
- Dottore in Medicina Veterinaria, Summa Cum Laude, University of Padova, Italy, 1997
- Master of Science, Ohio State University, 2007
- Diplomate in Large Animal Internal Medicine, 2008
- Associate Veterinarian, Amigo Animal Clinic, Grand Junction CO 2011 – 2017
- Preque Isle Animal Hospital, Preque Isle, ME 2008-2011
- Residency in Equine Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University 2004-2007
- Internship in Equine Orthopedics, Univ of Cambridge, UK 2000-2001
- Internship in Equine Medicine and Surgery, Chino Valley Equine Hospital 2001-2002
- Research Grant, JD Wheat Veterinary Orthopedic Laboratory, UC Davis, CA 1998
Skiing, hiking and being outdoors, family time.
Dr. Scott Schwarting, DVM
Dog – Keen and Cat – Lyle
- Undergraduate Kansas State University 1992-1996
- Veterinary School – Kansas State University 1996-1999
- Abilene Animal Hospital 2010-2017
- Santa Cruz Animal Clinic 2009
- Livingston Veterinary Hospital 2008
- Missouri Valley Veterinary Clinic 1999-2008
Flyfishing, Golf, Aviation, Waterfowling, Crosswords, Skiing
Dr. Schwarting has a special interest in TPLO and orthopedic surgeries. Click here to read an article he has written about Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture/ Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO).
Liz Kremzier, DVM
Associate Doctor, MS, CVA
Labrador Retrievers – Twist of Fate and Tinker, and a menagerie of other furry, hoofed, feathered and scaled pets
- Chi Institute of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, 2014
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Colorado State University, 2000
- Master of Science in Clinical Sciences, Colorado State University, 1998
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, University of New Hampshire, 1993
- Avian and Exotic Veterinary Service, Basalt CO 2007-18
- Colorado Mountain College Adjunct Professor, Veterinary Technology Program, Glenwood Springs, CO 2008-14
- Red Hill Animal Health Center, Carbondale, CO 2004-7, 2011-17
- Homestead Animal Hospital, Centennial, CO 2000-2
- Internship Avicultural Breeding and Research Center, Loxahatchee, FL 2000
Outdoor family time, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, hiking and gardening.
Our Certified Veterinary Technicians
Lil Miss Sassy Squeakers – who enjoys sitting on the windowsill watching birds, being vacuumed and playing soccer with a golf ball up and down the hallway.
CMC Veterinary Technology
Golfing, hiking, ATV riding and camping.
Kathy is our Lead Technician. She is a specialist in venipuncture/phlebotomy and has a passionate love for feline’s! Kathy has been with our hospital since 1999! Kathy has been a Certified Veterinary Technician since 1999.
Golden Retriever, Sofi, who lives with my parents.
Degrees – Associate of Arts – Mesabi Range College – Virginia, MN
Associate of Applied Science, Veterinary Technology – Argosy University – Eagan, MN
Pure Barre Instructor, shopping, traveling, spending as much time outdoors as I can.
Ella, a rescue German Shepherd, three (3) years old; Andy, a recent rescue orange tabby, and her horse Cypher
Colorado Mountain College Veterinary Technology
She values the Colorado mountains and enjoys camping, hiking, mountain biking, and especially horseback riding.
Annie works at our hospital as a relief technician. We always look forward to her helping us! Annie has lived in the Roaring Fork Valley for over 25 years. She has been a Certified Veterinary Technician since 1986.
Keene, New Hampshire
Bruin (dog) and Moxi (little dog)
- Monadnock Regional High School
- Colorado Mountain College
Hiking, dirt biking, camping, adventuring, floating the river, concerts.
Farmington, New Mexico
None currently, but my parent have 2 dogs (Roxy and Angel) and 2 Cats (Binx and Sven)
Bachelor of Animal Science and Industry and Pre-Veterinary Medicine with an Equine Certificate. Kansas State University 2017
Camping, Hiking, Pet Sitting and Riding.
Two dogs, Summit and Gunner
Born in Maryland and spent some time in North Carolina before calling Colorado home. I spent 10 years in the northern CO and the metro area working as an emergency and critical care technician. Worked several years in the critical care department at CSU, where I grew an affinity for ICU nursing. I recently moved to Aspen to be closer to the mountains, where my heart lies. In my downtime, you can find me exploring this great state by hiking 14ers, camping, and backpacking with my two dogs (Summit and Gunner).
Client Services Representative
Beaux and Scout
Cosmetology, Pre-Nursing at CMC
Hiking, cooking, pretty much any outdoor fun activity!
Buddy & Charlie
Haverhill High School
Snowboarding, cross country skiing, hiking with dogs. Enjoying time with family & friends.
Client Services Representative
Winston & Frazier
University of Redlands, CA
Lacrosse, skiing, and camping.