Our team is dedicated to your pet’s health.
Anne Cooley, DVM
Horses: Blue, Godot and Nessie and Dogs: Moses and Broxi
- Undergraduate: Southern Methodist University, 1987-1991
- Veterinary School: Kansas State, School of Veterinary Medicine, 1995-1999
- Externship: Small Animal Medicine & Surgery, Veterinary Referral Center of Colorado, Denver CO, 1999-2000
- Crosslake Veterinary Hospital, Crosslake MN, 1999-2011
- Aspen Animal Hospital, Aspen CO, 2011-present
- Valley Emergency Pet Care, Basalt CO 2011-2014
Dressage Training and competition, Skiing, Hiking, Bicycling, Running, Traveling.
Dr. Cristina Robinson DVM, Associate Doctor
Buddy (the happy dog), Mushroom (Siamese Mix), Kitty (the crazy black cat)
- Dottore in Medicina Veterinaria, Summa Cum Laude, University of Padova, Italy, 1997
- Master of Science, Ohio State University, 2007
- Diplomate in Large Animal Internal Medicine, 2008
- Associate Veterinarian, Amigo Animal Clinic, Grand Junction CO 2011 – 2017
- Preque Isle Animal Hospital, Preque Isle, ME 2008-2011
- Residency in Equine Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University 2004-2007
- Internship in Equine Orthopedics, Univ of Cambridge, UK 2000-2001
- Internship in Equine Medicine and Surgery, Chino Valley Equine Hospital 2001-2002
- Research Grant, JD Wheat Veterinary Orthopedic Laboratory, UC Davis, CA 1998
Skiing, hiking and being outdoors, family time.
Danielle Krause, DVM
Jackson Hole, WY
Monty (red lab) and Oakley (great pyrenees)
- Undergraduate: CU Boulder; degrees in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology and Neuroscience
- Veterinary school: CSU
- Technician’s assistant for several years at Spring Creek Animal hospital (Jackson) and Arapahoe Animal Hospital (Boulder) during undergraduate school
- Small animal internship 2021-2022, WestVet in Boise, ID
Certified Veterinary Technician and Practice Assistant Manager
Lil Miss Sassy Squeakers – who enjoys sitting on the windowsill watching birds, being vacuumed and playing soccer with a golf ball up and down the hallway.
CMC Veterinary Technology
Golfing, hiking, ATV riding and camping.
Kathy is our Lead Technician. She is a specialist in venipuncture/phlebotomy and has a passionate love for feline’s! Kathy has been with our hospital since 1999! Kathy has been a Certified Veterinary Technician since 1999.
South Bend, Indiana
Mia and Pushkin
B.A. from Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH
13 years as Operations Manager at Aspen Youth Center & 3 years as Client Advocate – Advocate Safehouse
Hiking with her dog, Mia, and traveling.
Scout & Lola
Summit High School, Cosmetology & CMC for Certified Nurse Aid
Hairstylist, Nurse’s Aid & Customer Service
Paddleboarding, long walks with Scout & Lola, hiking, going to brunch with friends, loving all creatures big n small!